;)

;)
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

2015年2月8日星期日

The Icing Room蛋糕细语

HELLO GUYS!
There're two more days to my 18th birthday
So I want to share w/ yall that my experience to decorate my very first birthday cake in THE ICING ROOM !






First of all,you must pick the size of your cake.
There're three size of cake
Sizes available:
4 inch(abt 10cm): $11.80 - $12.80
6 inch(abt 15cm): $20.80 - $21.80
8 inch(abt 20cm): $28.80


I choose the size 6 inch,because It's the medium size for me and It's not too large or too small for me to decorate it.
The cake is available in Vanilla flavour only.










Then,there are many ready-made decorations for you to mix and match!
I choose my name  ‘JACQLYN’ in fondant and other small decorations.
Of course the decorations that you choose need to pay extra money beside the cake's money.









Start Crafting!
Yeah! I can start my decoration with the icing decor that comes with the kit.
You can also ask their friendly staff for assistance.












YUHOOOOOOO~! Finish off my unique creation with two roses on the cake hahaha!









This is my very first attempt to decorate a b'day cake for myself,although the cake is not such a perfect b'day cake as you think but it will be the meaningful experience for me on my 18th b'day!









Happy advanced birthday to myself! Let me make a wish for my future! [grin]






没有评论:

发表评论