;)

;)
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

2015年2月9日星期一

Swensen's Singapore-Hello Kitty Themed Desserts

Hey!
I'm here again to share something good news for any Hello Kitty Fans those who same w/ me!
It's really a very good new for me when I saw the signboard of Swensen's




 Every one of you can enjoy this special Hello Kitty Themed Desserts from 1 FEB to 30 April 2015 in any Swensen's outlet in Singapore.





 Let me show you the desserts that I've order today!





Hugs and Velvety Kisses
The perfect sweetness of strawberry,chocolate and vanilla ice cream entwined with fluffy Red Velvet Sponge Cake topped with a sugar coated playful Hello Kitty tag.






 The “Purrfect” Waffle Dream
What's not to like.A“Purrfect”dreamy combination of “Bandung”(Rose) ice cream and strawberry topping served atop a golden toasted waffle.








 Rosey Kitty Kisses
A delightful combination of “Bandung”(Rose) ice cream topped with delicious chunks of red bean.












Awwwwwwww purrrr-fect Hello Kitty themed treats made my day!






没有评论:

发表评论