;)

;)
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

2014年12月1日星期一

Say Goodbye to Secodary School Life




HOORAYYYY !!
finally I don't need to burn midnight oil and don't need to wake up early in the morning for school
I'm officially graduated! 
It's my insecurities when my face start to emerge and grow many pimple and acne because of burning midnight oil.[Cry][Cry][Cry]
But I must do so in order to get good grades in exam,that is worth to do it for the excellent result and don't make myself to be regret.
I felt like in the dream when I was finished the last subject,it's BC paper.Anyway,it's time for holidays!Yay!
Actually time passed quickly for these year,I learned about many things in this five years time.There are many many unforgettable incidents&memories and I will never forget it!
So,what I want to say is,JF094A020 was officially finished all the examination and my secondary school life was ended smoothly without a hitch!!!






没有评论:

发表评论