;)

;)
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

2013年11月29日星期五

乱吃乱喝乱逛 ;P

Hello all my sweetie ;D
I have been shopping and eat these days !
but actually eat is my pleasure always,hahaha ;P




 I think a lot of people know this Ebi Burger in MCD right?
it's tasty and yummy!but Ebi burger was not run out from yesterday :(



 The Lemon Tea + pearl jelly from GongCha





25/11/13
I went to West Mall and Jurong Point Shopping Centre
This is my simple OOTD for that day :D 



Yahoo ! My spoils on that day is from SASA & Etude House





hohoho!After that,I went to eat Long John Silver with daddy yesterday
I have really not eaten for a long time!




 I bought the Casio camera ZR1200 ady !
the pink colour one was out of stock,it's a sad case,so I bought the white colour ultimately ! Thank you daddy! #ZR1200



 Awwwhhh!
It's damn cute and I love it because I'm KITTY'S FANS,hahaha
#Hello Kitty Jelly



Colourful rainbow nails done by my own,hiak hiak ;P 




27/11/13
Yup! I go to LotOne shopping centre meet with PeiEr and the shopping centre is nearby my home. So I'm just a few minutes walk.





 28/11/13
Hmmm... I'm go out again to bugis to meet Zoena and Lichun!
Actually bugis street is a shopping heaven for a girl!hahaha



After we meet,we are having a lunch at Ma Maison in Bugis Junction.




After shopping for a while in bugis street,we take a rest at‘I love taimei’snack bar.So we ate again at here!;P
I ordered the Crispy Chicken and this shop specializes in selling snacks from Taiwan.You can come to this shop to taste it!




Before I back my home,we went to eat ice-cream at Gelateria Italia in Bugis Junction.
I choose the mint flavor because the mint one looks good and delicious.
there are many flavor ice-cream such as mango,strawberry,chocolate,coffee also taste good,but I just order the small one needed 5.40 SGD,it is more expensive to many people.
I'm glad we can meet in sg and I cherish the time when we are together =D






Goodnite everyone and I will share my life with you all again.

<3





没有评论:

发表评论