;)

;)
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

2013年12月12日星期四

I'm a food lover.

Hello all of you!I come here to updated again.;D
People that who know me will know I'm an optimistic girl! I love to smile and laugh usually.So I hope you all can keep smile too everyday because smile is the most precious in the world.


5Dec2013
Yup!I meet up with Zoena again and we meet at MRT station in Orchad.After we meet,we were to start the journey of eat and hightea again!hahaha

My favourite drinks-----Java Chip is from Starbucks.

We spent an afternoon in Antoinette Cafe located in Orchad.The environment here is comfortable,very suitable for hightea ppl.

Enjoyable here!=P

Yeap...Orchad Road was started to show many Christmas ornaments.I can feel the Christmas atmosphere there *^^*



Before I back,I saw the breads and cakes was all the design of Hello Kitty in Breadtalk Bakery! So I bought certainly before I back =P hiak hiak

I'm too excited whenever I saw the things about Hello Kitty!haha




6Dec2013
Meet with le awesome ppl in Bugissss!hohoho

After a few hours shopping in Bugis Street,we heading to Orchad!

Yaya...I came here again after one day but with different ppl!haha

Anyway,I have a wonderful Friday with them and the picture say it all!;DDD



7Dec2013
Family dinner with my favourite Japanese food.Yum yum!


 8Dec2013
Guess where am I? hehe,the environment look like Orchad road right?!
That's right! Everybody says there is Second Orchad------Jurong East.
The atmosphere here do not lose to the Orchad road!It's a good place!hehe


10Dec2013
I spent an afternoon to meet with this little girl =P
We chat at Starbucks located at City Hall.=)


11Dec2013
Meet again with da girls in Bugis.Hmm...this is the 4th time I come to Bugis,really enough to buy my clothes!hahaha



Actually I'm a food lover!
Hmmm...I have some gourmet food want to share with you all,let's us see the pic! ;DD
The Korean stone pot bibimbap is from LotOne shopping centre!

The stone pot rice is from Kimbary HongKong Restaurant in JB.

My favourite Macaroons is from Antoinette.

The Hello Kitty's candy is from Guardian! hahaha=P

 Any cakes and desserts is come from Breadtalk bakery.There are a lots of Kitty's theme cakes and desserts! It's too cute and I'm not willing to eat actually =(


Lastly,the pedicure for mummy was done by me! ;D



Goodnight everyone!

<3

没有评论:

发表评论